American Insurance Brokers, Inc. offers commercial truck insurance and commercial vehicle insurance with a distinction. We understand the business you’re involved in, and we understand your unique needs. We make those needs our top priority, and our service speaks for itself. Since 1980, we have built a reputation for being a top-notch insurance company for businesses and truck drivers alike. We are a full-service insurance company serving seven states.
Serving Several States
In addition to Louisiana, we serve the states of Texas, Mississippi, Arkansas, Alabama, Tennessee, and Georgia. We are a well-established insurance company based in Mandeville, LA. Locally, we serve Baton Rouge, Shreveport, New Orleans, Covington, Alexandria, Lake Charles, Hammond, and Opelousas.
Vehicles We Can Insure
Our company insures a full range of commercial vehicles. Tractor trailers are one of the more common types we insure, although we can insure your dump, straight and tow trucks as well. We also insure Tank, box, hotshot, moving, and flatbed trucks.
Filings You’ll Require
Because different situations require various filings, we cover the following endorsements:
- MCS90: This states that the driver’s financial commitment meets the state’s minimum requirement.
- BMC34: For cargo liability coverage.
- Form E: Demonstrates that drivers carry the minimum required insurance for their home state
- Form H: Confirms that drivers carry the minimum required cargo liability insurance for their home state
- OS/OW COI: Proves to Louisiana that drivers have sufficient liability insurance to operate oversize or overweight vehicles
- SR22: Shows that drivers have filed minimum liability insurance with their home state motor vehicles department
American Insurance Brokers, Inc.
69142 Highway 59 Ste A
Mandeville, LA 70471
Hours of Operation
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.